Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Little Serenity

I've been away from the blog for a wee bit, but I've certainly not been away from my hooks and needles. This marks the start of my finished projects premieres!

I reached the halfway point in the crib mobile project (referenced here) and thought it was a great time to share.


First, there are the actual Papillon supercuties, Macy and Elly:




. . . and (sans tails), here are my interpretations of the pups:



This one's Elly:


And this one's Macy:


This evening, I finally stitched the tail onto one of the two kitties, Serenity. The real kitty looks like this:


. . . and allow me to introduce you to my crocheted interpretation of Serenity (and, yes, I used the pattern that I sell on Etsy!):




Oooh! It's going to be difficult to let these little ones go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment